Thursday, May 28, 2009

Attitude Adjustment

This is my first blog entry! I pushed back the blogging "forces" for as long as I could, so I have finally yielded and have officially become a blogger. At first I saw blogging as just one more piece of communication that I would have to manage. My attitude was wrong. I needed to have my thinking adjusted to see the wonderful possibilities and benefits of blogging. One obstacle that I had to overcome was the idea that blogging is a form of narcissism. I thought who in their right mind would want to read about my daily life? Then I realized that this is a great tool to express myself and connect with people on a different level. We all need to have our attitudes adjusted at times, whether it is about our perspective on technology, family, virtues, faith or current world events. Thank God he is in the business of transformation. I'm looking forward to working blogging into my disciplines.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome I love blogs and I am sure Kevin will love this too. It is a good way for all of the people who dont get to go to wednesday nights or sunday service to get a piece of what is going on.Thanks!

    ReplyDelete