Tuesday, June 9, 2009

R & R

I spent the day hanging with my boys. We slept in, I cooked breakfast and we watched a cartoon together. I read from the Book of Jonah, and we prayed together. Lots of fun! We drove in to New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary, and ate lunch at New Orleans Cafeteria. We had BBQ sandwiches, and a malt. We swam in the seminary's salt water pool. I loved spending time with my boys, they are truly wonderful young boys. They are different, yet similar in many ways.

Tonight Corban has his final regular season t-ball game, which I help coach. After the game we will have team and individual pictures. I needed this day to recuperate. It's important for us to set aside time to have fun in life especially with our children while they are young. I'm learning to cherish the daily moments of life and not focus on the "big thing" God has called me to do. Thank God for special moments with loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment